Enjoy the Italian glamour and lifestyle
Our tours are exclusive so access is limited to small groups (10-12 travellers). Travel with your friends and family at a relaxed pace, with access to hidden venues, small restaurants, wineries, medieval villages, and private museum tours.
We promote a new way to travel, in a slow and relaxed way, Slow Tour, paired with the Slow Food movement. Dolcegolf will bring you Dolce Tours, a new way to travel in Italy.
The Grand Tour was a traditional trip of Europe undertaken by young aristocrats in the 17th and 18th centuries. It later became more touristic with an exposure to the cultural legacy of classics, the Renaissance and the fashionable European society.
We want to revive the classic Grand Tour of Italy through classic cities, like Milan, Turin, Venice, Florence and Rome as a final destination, as city host of the 2022 Ryder Cup.
Our tours will includes cities and nearby villages, outside of the main circuits like Modena, Parma, Bologna, Rimini, Ferrara in Emilia; Barolo, Alba, Aosta, Trento and the Dolomites, Garda Lake wine area, Vicenza, Padova, Verona in Veneto, Ferrara, Mantova, Rimini, San Marino, Gubbio, Perugia. Naples, Caserta, Matera, Lecce, and the two main islands Sardinia and Sicily.
- Explore Venice and its labyrinth of channels and bridges in a slow and sustainable way
- Dine in traditional osterias or enjoy your meal and wine in an upscale restaurant
- Enjoy a glass blowing workshop in Murano and discover Torcello and Murano islands
- Explore Piazza S. Marco and the Cathedral, and shop the Made in Venice brand and promote local artisans.
- Optional daily trips to the islands or to the city of Padua and Verona
Road to Rome: Golf Club Venezia
- There are no words to describe the birthplace of the Renaissance. Visit Palazzo Vecchio, Pitti Museum, Uffizi Museum and Donatello
- Vineyard tours and wine tastings in Chianti and Mugello
- Tour of Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Shopping spree in the city center and trip to brand outlets
Road to Rome Argentario Golf Club
- Explore Rome, the eternal city, the classic Colosseum and Foro Romano. Visit the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, Vatican gardens and Saint Peter's Cathedral.
- Shop in the Dolce Vita district, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna and Fontana di Trevi areas.
- Dine in a traditional roman trattoria in the Trastevere district
- Daily tours to Roman hills castle, wine tasting and cooking classes
Enjoy a Ryder Cup™ experience playing on the golf course that will host of the 2022 edition of the most famous contest between US and European golfers.